Sunday, October 07, 2007

The past presents the future?

This was a big week.

We went to see Lucinda play Car Wheels at Town Hall.
She was great. I saw her for my first time 10 years ago when she put Car Wheels out.


Wednesday took us back to the East Village for Patrick Wolf at Webster. I am surprised that he is not bigger. When people ask me what he sounds like I say Speak and Spell era Depeche Mode meets Bright Eyes.


Nate and Alison were back in town on Thursday. No, I am not moving back to San Francisco anytime soon. Unless like a dude calls and offers like $250k or something...

On Friday we went to visit Jason and Kori and to hang with Magnolia in Connecticut. She's a fully formed little person now. We've been friends since 2001 in San Francisco and its great to see how far we've all come.

No comments: