Monday, October 15, 2007

Popeye's and PPC

I am rocking the paid search advertising on this blog because I figure why not? This is where Google gets 99% of their money from, and alot of people don't understand how the process works. I have worked around PPC key word buying for more than 4 years now but wanted to know exactly how they place the words that they do.

Last week, I blogged about the Popeye's chicken by my old apt on 2nd ave closing.
Today I see this ad:


Weird.
What's even weirder is it takes you to a a Yahoo store that sells Chicken nick nacks, not even an official Popeye's chicken site?

As I started this blog post, I went back to check something and then saw this ad:


so I click on it and it takes me to a site giving away TVs

nothing to do with KFC OR Popeye's.

No comments: